Make a smoothie in three easy steps
Drop a bomb
in your blender
Add frozen fruits
and veggies plus your
Put it on blast and
Bursting with superfoods, flexing with flavor each Blender Bomb packs a nutrient dense punch for a damn good smoothie. Light your fuse!
Check out our latest bomb blog posts
Love Your Guts
Us vs. Them
- CFConstance F.Verified Buyer12 seconds agoRated 5 out of 5 starsNutritious!
Very easy to use, and love the taste, when added to my smoothie.!!
- LBLogan B.Verified BuyerYesterdayRated 5 out of 5 starsPersonal Favorite!
I love anything peanut butter and the Peanut Butter Blast Blend Bomb is no exception. These have become the best part of my post workout routine which is making a protein smoothie and cup of coffee to refuel and relax before logging into work for the day.
- MSMegan S.Verified Buyer4 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing
The blender bombs are so good. Taste great. Smoothies are easy to make. So glad I got them.
- MDMegan D.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 4 out of 5 starsSurpassed my expectations!
I have become addicted to Blender Bombs. I was skeptical on if I would feel fufilled and satisfied with a smoothie, and I will say that I was pleasantly surprised. I will note that I workout daily and do add protein powder. I CRAVE this every morning. I love the peanut butter flavor but the mint chocolate is amazing as well and reminds me of a McDonald's shamrock shake. I am officially hooked and love that I feel like I fueling my body with fruit and veggie nutrients.
- CKChristopher Kamal T.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsHealthy, but could be sweeter.
They are certainly healthy, but they could be sweeter.