Make a smoothie in three easy steps
Drop a bomb
in your blender
Add frozen fruits
and veggies plus your
Put it on blast and
Bursting with superfoods, flexing with flavor each Blender Bomb packs a nutrient dense punch for a damn good smoothie. Light your fuse!
Check out our latest bomb blog posts
Love Your Guts
Us vs. Them
- CCandice2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove! Has replaced coffee
I add the frozen banana, No added sugar free Ghirardelli dark chocolate for baking, some instant espresso and organic peanut butter, coconut oil (extra) or Butter--ice cubes and viola!
I no longer am missing ice cream. This satisfies me for the rest of the day if I have it around 3pm. My husband loves it too.
- KRKristen R.Verified Buyer8 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove these!
Absolutely love these! Started adding them to my smoothies and they help to keep me full, less bloated and have also helped take away any heartburn/indigestion that I sometimes have. Highly recommend!
- TCTiffany C.Verified Buyer9 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsDelicious! My favorite
The most perfect snack
- AHAddison H.Verified Buyer10 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLittle BOMBS of beauty
TOO GOOD! They’re so easy to add to a smoothie, yogurt, or just pop in your mouth! Genuinely filling and delicious, and they keep you full as a meal replacement. Don’t walk, RUN to try these bc they WILL be your new staple! Super delicious (and I love the suggested smoothie recipes on the box to add them to!)
- ABAndrew B.Verified Buyer10 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat stuff
Holds me for 3.5-4 hours…no cravings